When Britain secedes from the European Union there’s a few States in the American Union which may like to comment, offer some advice.
- Don’t fire on one of their forts first, it leads to a lot of bad blood.
- If you paint the Confederate Battle Flag above the Chunnel entrance it’ll give those pesky Calais migrants some pause.
- Just like the men of the American South the English are better horsemen. We don’t know what difference that will make, but it’s a point.
- Take not counsel of your fears. If the South had thirty miles of tumultuous salt water separating it from the North instead of the little Potomac history would have been a lot different.
- Don’t ever agree to a battle in Pennsylvania.