February 9, 2015
The Post-Obama Triumph of Conservatism
If you have read the above article in American Thinker here’s my comment.
Too wonky! It’s the old argument that Republicans are better stewards of the welfare state than the Democrats. Instead the fiscal object should be to return America to big growth and steeply rising standards of living by not spending trillions of dollars we don’t have to maintain tens of millions in idleness. Or am I missing something here?
- Conflates? I thought conflates was breakfast.
- Kraft macaroni and cheese, that delicious miracle of chemistry that perfectly approximates what real macaroni and cheese would taste like if we ran out of cows.
- Brian Williams’ first job was cutting the lawn and trimming the hedge for Bigfoot.
- Well did you know that Oprah can hold twenty hamburgers with one hand? From Di On Disquis
- Robert Spencer Monday, February 09, 2015 – If the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam, why do only Muslims join it?